[ANSTHRLD] A curious question

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 13:41:19 PDT 2002

Hmm well after comparing notes between Stellar Scroll and Star Principal, I
would have to say while a supporter of a Herald wearing the green with
crossed trumpets (sigh yes I know...), The Kingdom Ensign (Or a Mullet of
five greater and five lesser within a borduer Sable),  or personal livery of
the noble registering the achievment would be registerable;  A herald
wearing a Tabard consisting of the Kingdom Arms would not be. It would have
to fall under presumption as an Achievment should only show heradic devices
and badges the owner is personally entitled to bear. (Hence the tabard
showing the ensign as all members of the Ansteorran populace may display the
kingdom badge).

Past Greater Officers of State are allowed to add a banner to their
achievment consisting of the Kingdom Ensign and the badge of the office
held, past Crowns of Ansteorra are allowed to use "(insert tincture here)
semy mullets of five greater and five lesser points (insert second tincture
here)" as one choice of their manteling.

Oh one other tidbit the Sable Crane  is also reserved to the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.

Hope I have helped
Darius
Stellar Scroll