[ANSTHRLD] Introduction and Plug

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 21:26:35 PDT 2002

Hello
       I'm Robert Fitzmorgan from Northkeep.  I'm back on the list again.  I
got busy last year and dropped off for a while.

       We are holding an "Open Mike Night" at the Heraldic Symposium in
Mooneschadowe.  So if you have a funny song or poem that is heraldic, or if
you ever wanted to try your hand at heraldic standup, now is your chance.
Polish up your material and come on out.  We have about an hour to fill, so
don't be shy.

Robert Fitzmorgan