[ANSTHRLD] Can someone conflict check this

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Tue Jun 4 09:52:06 PDT 2002

> so maybe two roses?
> added on each side of the pile?
>
> Purpure on a pile argent a rose purpure barbed & seeded Or

So we are talking, 'Purpure, on a pile argent between two roses (Or or Argent), a rose purpure barbed and seeded Or'

Conflict with Eleonora Vittoria Alberti di Calabria, 'Purpure, on a pile between four towers argent, a falcon, close and sinister facing, purpure' with one CD for change in secondary groups, but none for only changing the type of tertiaries.

I'm sending this back to the heralds list as I am a bit rusty and am unsure about only being able to get one CD for changes to secondaries.

As I remember, it took a lot of fudging around to find a way around the conflicts for 'Purpure, on a pile argent...' hence the addition of an Or bordure on Elewys' device. An argent bordure would have looked better, but there was a conflict there as well and now an Or bordure would give your proposed device a problem as well. This is almost as bad as trying to clear conflict on a white or purple field with a purple or white peacock.

Any other suggestions we can conflict check for you?

Borek