[ANSTHRLD] Can someone conflict check this

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at s-gabriel.org
Tue Jun 4 12:01:24 PDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 11:52:06AM -0500, Brent.Ryder at compucom.com wrote:
> > so maybe two roses?
> > added on each side of the pile?
> >
> > Purpure on a pile argent a rose purpure barbed & seeded Or
>
> So we are talking, 'Purpure, on a pile argent between two roses (Or or
> Argent), a rose purpure barbed and seeded Or'
>
> Conflict with Eleonora Vittoria Alberti di Calabria, 'Purpure, on a pile
> between four towers argent, a falcon, close and sinister facing, purpure'
> with one CD for change in secondary groups, but none for only changing
> the type of tertiaries.
>
> I'm sending this back to the heralds list as I am a bit rusty and am
> unsure about only being able to get one CD for changes to secondaries.

Not correct.  You can get multiple CDs for changes to secondaries, but
only one each for aggregate changes to a tertiary charge group or the
field (unless the armory has no primary charge group).  The Or rose
version is clear with one CD for type and one for tincture of the
secondary charge group plus one for substantial change of type of the
tertiary charge group by X.4.j.ii.  The argent rose version is still
clear with one CD for type of secondary charge and one by X.4.j.ii for
substantial change of type of tertiary charge.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-    /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles           \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN