[ANSTHRLD] Lion question

Will Manning eirineach at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 12:55:34 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

The lion in question is not knotwork per-say, only the tail is. It would have
to fimbriated to be recognizable. The posture would be "standing". The very
first idea of the client was the same device with three tri-knots in chief
(same color as lion). We never really discussed that one, "or, a lion sable"
is the one they wanted me to check out for them. I have had a feeling that I
would have to strongly persuade them away from knotwork.

I totally drew a blank with An Tir, that one should have been obvious. I learn
something every day. I believe I will suggest other possibilities for the
client to consider.

I greatly appreciate your input and knowledge.

In Service,

Winther der Trüwe

Equinox

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]