[ANSTHRLD] Lion question

Will Manning eirineach at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:59:00 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Sorry for the confusion, sometimes I type before I think.

Yes, statant would be the posture, all fours on the ground, looking straight
ahead(dexter). As for the fimbriation, without it, it would only be a
silhouette. The lion they want has a lot of detail(no knotwork), and without
it, all would be lost. In my eyes, it wouldn't even resemble a lion any
longer.

Let's see if I can get this right,  Or, a lion statant gules, in chief three
triquetras gules. Would this be enough to not conflict ? Or maybe, Or, in fess
two lions statant sable.

In Service,

Winther der Trüwe

Equinox
"Esse Quam videri"

To Be Rather Then To Seem

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]