[ANSTHRLD] Fimbriation Question

Mor ingen Cathail morcathail at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 09:21:29 PDT 2002

<http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/5004/m159c.gif> Cross Barby
<ttp://www04.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ta2/saitou/ie401/Jpglossc.htm#Cross> definition

There is one (out of 5 total cross barby registered) that does something
special. It was registered in 1982 however, so I don't know if it would still
work
Francesca Cecilia Benincasa
The following device associated with this name was registered in November of
1982 (via the East):
Sable, chapé, a long cross barby nowy Or and in chief two pairs of quill pens
crossed in saltire sable.

the latest registered cross barby was August 2001
Tessa of Crossgate
The following device associated with this name was registered in August of 2001
(via Atlantia):
Azure, on a bend sinister between two hearts argent a cross barby palewise
sable.
Wulf de Langhemerc
The following device associated with this name was registered in August of 2001
(via Atlantia):
Argent, a cross barby sable and a chief checky sable and argent.

Hope this helps!
Mór ingen Cathail