[ANSTHRLD] Fimbriation Question

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Fri Jun 21 10:07:14 PDT 2002

> <http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/5004/m159c.gif> Cross Barby
> <ttp://www04.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ta2/saitou/ie401/Jpglossc.htm
> #Cross> definition

Thanks for giving the Parker reference for those who want to see the picture and a definition.

> There is one (out of 5 total cross barby registered) that does something
> special. It was registered in 1982 however, so I don't know if it would
> still work

Well the question comes down to a matter of whether or not the outline of a cross barby is simple enough to fimbriate as per RfS VIII.2.b.3

"......Voiding and fimbriation may only be used with simple geometric charges placed in the center of the design."

The charge is in the center of the field, and I would say it is simple. I am looking for other opinions on 'simple' for this charge in regards to fimbriation.

Thanks

Borek