[ANSTHRLD] Sprechen ze deutsch? Parlez vous francais?

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 08:25:20 PDT 2002

Since I'm not all that good with name documentation,
and I can't read the German and French name books
(seeing as how they are written in German and French,
two languages that I cannot read well :-) ), I need
help with documenting the following:

Godfrey de Main Gauche -- submitter wants the last
name to be "of the Left Hand" in French.

Galen Gebissen Hand -- submitter wants the last name
to be "the Bitten Hand" or "of the Bitten Hand" in
German.

I appreciate any help.

Cahira