[ANSTHRLD] Dec LoAR 2001 - Ansteorra - Returns

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sat Mar 2 11:37:52 PST 2002

On 2 Mar 2002 at 13:42, Kathri at aol.com wrote:
> And may I, once again, for ever and ever, give word praise to Emma (Obelisk)
> for updating the work of Daniel and Griffin to bring the Index of Ansteorra
> Submissions up to date.  It is *such* a comfort to have a lost and lonely
> form in your hands and be looking at the entry that tells you where it's
> supposed to be.  It is even a comfort, although somewhat less so, to be
> looking at the blank spot that tells you it has no official status yet and
> needs to be processed from the beginning.  Thanks again, Emma!

Aw, no thanks necessary. :)  It's the only way I can keep track of my own
shire's submissions!

I am currently updating it to include results from the Dec LoAR, kingdom
decisions on the Dec ILoI, and the new March ILoI entries.  These updates
will be finished and uploaded to the web site likely sometime tomorrow.

-Emma
--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com