[ANSTHRLD] How can I check...?

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Mar 2 08:14:34 PST 2002

Greetings!

I have been going thru my files as I was asked to check on something for my
canton.  In August of 2001, my records show that a badge we wish to register
to the Canton was sent to Laurel.  There are no other notations on the
paperwork.  I took over as herald two months ago.  Where can I check on the
status of this badge?  I tried the Ordinary but didn't find it.  Should I
look in the archived LoAR's?  Or am I misunderstanding the timeline and
shouldn't be looking for it at this time?  The badge is:

fieldless, a gauntlet vert maintaining a fetterlock argent.

This is a badge for our service award (non-armigous (sp?) called Gaurdian of
the Gate.  Thanks for the feedback.

Until then, I remain...
In Service,
Annes