[ANSTHRLD] Whose Job is it??

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 11 06:01:04 PST 2002

Good Morning to you all!

Daniel brings up some excellent points and I would be more than happy to
accept any volunteers who would like to do the research that is need to
register our Awards and Heraldic titles that are not, as of yet, registered.
However, I do have it on good authority that the paperwork for the Arcuis
Majoris has been drawn up for submission and should have been submitted or
is currently in the process of being submitted.  Several heralds work on the
consultation of this particular award.

Gilli, you strike me as the perfect person to take on this task.  You know
the ol' addage - the sqeeky wheel gets the oil!

Rosalia (Proto-Star)