[ANSTHRLD] Whose Job is it??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Mar 11 06:19:09 PST 2002

Well how about that!!  Not only do I get to be the Premier, but also the
dude that writes the thing up.   Talk about making an award for yourself.
Boy-o-boy.

OK.  I'll start with the King's Archer.  We'll see how that goes.

Since you say the Arcuis Majoris is on the grill we'll let it go for awhile
and see.

Magnus, I believe has the paper work for the Golden Bridle.  Would you be so
kind as to resubmit it.

Please give me a few days to come up to speed on the current submission
stuff.  It's been years since I submitted anything.

But if you're serious about me doing it, so am I.

Gilli