[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meeting and Workday...

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 11:06:04 PDT 2002

Greetings Everybody!

This is a reminder and a request for help. Saturday
June 8 will be the next decision meeting at my
apartment southeast of Houston. Anyone who would like
to come, feel free to email me privately for
directions (cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com). In addition
to the decision meeting that day, I will also be
having a workday to try to get as much as possible
straightened up in the Asterisk files.

I don't believe that this is up against any major
events (though I could be mistaken). Also, if you need
crash space, let me know and I'll put you in contact
with people who can accomodate you. By the same token,
if you are in the Houston area and would like to put
people up with crash space, let me know so that I can
know who to call on. :-)

Thanks in advance!

Cahira*