[ANSTHRLD] Armory Conflict Check - Semy & Lion

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 9 11:20:32 PST 2002

Greetings to the list!

On behald of a submitter, I am conflict checking the following and
could use some help.  In particular, I do not know how to count for
CDs where a semy field is involved.  Do you get a CD for a field semy
of something versus plain?  Do fields treated as semy get a CD versus
a field semy of something else?

In particular, I am checking the following:
Or semy of thistles purpure slipped and leaved, a lion rampant
guardant, a bordure vert.  Blazon help also welcome.

Sincerely,
Lady Rosamund Blaunchflur
Northkeep Baronial Herald