[ANSTHRLD] Field Only Conflict Check

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 14:44:45 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/5/02 1:39:11 PM Central Standard Time, tmcd at panix.com
writes:

> The closest I see is
>   Kira de Saint Gilles
>   December of 1988 (via Ansteorra):
>   Paly argent and azure, two flaunches vert, semy of key crosses Or.
> but there's two CDs for the charged flaunches.  And Aragon, of course,
> but it's clear by Complete Change of Tincture.

The closest I've found is:

Alexander Kaloethes (Ansteorra, Sept. 1999):  "Paly azure and argent, on a
delf sable a griffin segrant Or".  One CD for the added primary and maybe one
for the added tertiary (unless somebody knows better than I, and they always
do).

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden    Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halberd Pursuivant                Taxman, nice guy, Longhorn and other
things.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad            pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra            "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."