[ANSTHRLD] River's Run device

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 6 08:55:36 PDT 2002

>PhaedraW at cableone.net wrote:
>  > Who would I get in contact with about the device we of the incipient canton
>>  of River's Run sent in with our paperwork?  We will be a year old at
>>  Namron's Protectorate and still have no device.  Any assistance I can get
>>  from the lovely heralds would be deeply appreciated.  Thank you for you
>  > time and consideration.
>>
>Robert Fitzmorgan replied:
>I just checked the link on the Ansteorra Heralds page to find the
>status of a submission.  I didn't find Rivers Run listed there under that
>name.

I believe the submission you are looking for is:
Tír Medóin.
        Name and device.
        ILoI 4/02 12.
        Kingdom accepted 6/02 (AG 7/02).
        In progress.
According to the Ansteorran Gazette, this should be considered at the
October SCA College of Arms decision meeting.

Lady Rosamund Blaunchflur
Herald, Barony of Northkeep