[ANSTHRLD] River's Run device

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sun Oct 6 22:13:58 PDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 06:22:34AM -0700, Stacy Morris wrote:
> Okay-
>
>   Well when we made our original submission to the
> kingdom in order to recieve our incipient status there
> was a name and device submission included in that. How
> do we find out what happened to those?
>
> Katren Fitzgerald

If they went to the kingdom seneschal, hopefully they'll still have the
paperwork, and can forward it to Asterisk (the college of heralds
submission head).  Of course, the kingdom seneschal (or whoever has the
name & device paperwork) may not realize they need to forward them on,
because they don't deal with the heraldic paperwork at all (and indeed,
probably think they just got a courtesy copy).

My best guess would be to contact whoever you sent the paperwork stuff to,
and see what they have; the next best thing would be to make another set of
copies (you DID keep a copy for yourself, didn't you?) and send those in
to the college of heralds.  Since I'm sort of in your area
(down the road in Mooneschadowe), I'd be more than happy to help you get
the submission squared away properly if you need it.

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com