[ANSTHRLD] Gazette article on submissions

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Mon Sep 16 10:21:30 PDT 2002

If anyone has comments or corrections on my article that was printed in the
Gazette this month, please let me know.

After discussing the possibilities of circulating it further with Emma, I
would like to offer the article to any local herald who would like to have
it printed in their branch newsletter.  I wrote it with the non-herald in
mind, so it could either be printed in the newsletter, or local heralds
could make copies of it and give them with the submissions forms.  I'm more
than happy to let anyone copy it for SCA purposes.  If you request an
electronic copy, it will be accompanied by a leter of permission to print
it.

In service,
Alden