[ANSTHRLD] Lost Submission

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 04:38:06 PDT 2002

Marc-Antoine wrote:

Her name at the time was "Beatriz the Blunt".

This submission was still in the "problem child" catagory at the end of my
tenure as Asterisk in mid-2000.  I don't remember the current status, but I
think it's in the "old problems that we're working our way back through"
folder. Our current Asterisk, Cahira, can help us there.

At the very least, I can testify that the submitter is entitled to a free
resubmission, regardless of deadlines, and all the help she will accept in
producing it.  Uh, "at the time" you said?  Does that mean she may be willing
to start all over with new forms and everything?  That would be great!

Unless the rest of you are facinated by administrivia, I suggest that
Marc-Antoine, Cahira and I take this offline.

Kathri