[ANSTHRLD] Creative Heraldry

Eirik arbalest at ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 16 06:17:35 PDT 2002

> I'm willing to try it and see how it works.  I just hope it isn't too much
> paperwork.  It sounds to me like we have a round of commentary,
> followed by
> the ICC, then a round of individual decisions, then Asterisk has
> to go over
> all the individual decisions to determine the final decision.  On

Basically the commentary will already be done. Asterisk will have more
paperwork to read for recommendations on each item, however; unless the
recommendations can be seen by everyone there is no chance to counter
someone else's arguements. Atlantia is doing something similiar, except they
have a seperate mailing list with a file area through Yahoo Groups. I'm not
saying that we should do this exactly that way, but if Lady Asterisk wishes
to do this more than just once we should consider a seperate list that would
allow everyone commentary and rebuttal.

Eirik