[ANSTHRLD] How to get your award in the OP.

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 1 17:10:41 PST 2003

>Message: 3
>From: "BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA)"
>	<matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov>
>To: "'heralds at ansteorra.org'" <heralds at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: RE: [ANSTHRLD] OP Updated
>Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:04:09 -0600
>
>Rumil Fletcher:
>How can I get you a copy of a Sable Thistle I received under Sir Drake's
>Reign so it can be added to the OP?
>
>Rodrigo

The first step in making this kind of correction is to mail me a
photocopy of your award scroll.  I understand that sometimes you do
not have a scroll or it was damaged.  If that is the case, then
notify me of the award and date it was made.  Sometimes the award
exists on a court report somewhere, but was missed for some reason.
Failing that, I can sometimes get confirmation from the Crown.  If
that is not possible, then I will have to get really creative to
derive confirmation of your award.

Rumil Fletcher