[ANSTHRLD] Identify this dragon?

Aunt Dwen auntdwen at direcway.com
Tue Apr 29 21:15:09 PDT 2003

Uh, actually it's called a nowed beast and they haven't let anyone
register one since about 1995.  I only know this because my Lord Johann
has a nowed beast in the center of his shield that was registered before
the rule changed but was bounced for another reason.  We had to have a
very long explanation of all the reasons why it should be passed--most
of which sadly had to do with problems at a local, regional or kingdom
level with the herald's office.

To the great credit of active and helpful heralds everywhere it was
finally passed last year after floating about 9 years in the ether.
Huzzah!

And Bright Blessings,

Mistress Ceridwen