[ANSTHRLD] LOAR??

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Sun Apr 20 17:42:55 PDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 11:18:08PM +0000, cynethryth of tewkesbury wrote:
> I haven't seen any posting of the LOAR for quite some time and it seems
> that I can't access the Gazette off the webpage.  Is there anyone that
> has the information of the LOAR's?

The last LOAR that was issued was the December 2002 LOAR.  There is
reason to believe that the January 2003 LOAR may be issued in the next
two weeks, but that is not a guarantee.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN