[ANSTHRLD] LOAR??

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Sun Apr 20 18:10:11 PDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 11:18:08PM +0000, cynethryth of tewkesbury wrote:
> I haven't seen any posting of the LOAR for quite some time and it seems that
> I can't access the Gazette off the webpage.  Is there anyone that has the
> information of the LOAR's?

For what it's worth, I just accessed the April Gazette at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/200304AG.pdf without any trouble.
As Blaise already said, it contains the Dec 2002 LOAR, which in turn is
available at the LOAR website at http://www.sca.org/heraldry/loar/2002/12/
as well.

I suspect the writer above was just confused about the dates on the
LOARs, thinking they should be the month of posting, which of course
they are not.

Chandra
Estencele

--
Lord Chandranath <chandra{at}plumes.org>
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."