[ANSTHRLD] FW: [Steppes] Plea for the SCA

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 14:03:56 PDT 2003

Alasdair wrote:

> True, but here in Ansteorra they are available to anyone with
> internet access.

I have made a few long posts on the Steppes list, where this issue
originated, explaining in detail why this is Wrong, and a violation of
the terms under which old commentary was done.

> The question is posed whether we want to be more cognizant
> of what we are putting into print.

Judging by the response of some on the Steppes list, the answer is a
resounding "yes!"

I reiterate:  old commentary from before the time when commentors would
expect to see their comments posted widely should be removed from the
website--immediately.

--Serena Lascelles
Legal scholar