[ANSTHRLD] Work weekend

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 12:22:29 PDT 2003

Greetings from Medb Liath,

I am hosting the first Asterisk work weekend of my tenure the weekend of
September 5-7th.

The primary task is to do maintenance on the library and to catalogue it.
If you can bring a three hole punch, that would help immensely, as I have
only two.

If we get that done, we might dive into the files and continue the purge of
extra paper.

Like any SCA family, we have some crash space, but a sleeping bag and
pillows would help if you want to make a weekend of it.

Bring your favorite beverage, I'll have ice, tea and lemon/lime ade on hand.
We can do a grocery store run for lunch and if the weather is nice, grill
out for dinner.

If you have interest in coming, please contact me off list at
medbliath at earthlink.net.

I remain in service to Crown and Kingdom,
Medb Liath