[ANSTHRLD] Grimr name submission

Bridgid of Kincairn Bridgid at zamigo.net
Wed Aug 6 16:00:04 PDT 2003

When I was doing initial research for this a long time ago, it came out that
one of the two elements in the name translated to or was used for a princely
title. I told this person that we would have to come up with something else
and I didn't think it ever got sent in. As a matter of fact, I just spoke
with him regarding a new name that he wants to research for use in the SCA.
Bridgid (slightly confused)