[ANSTHRLD] Help with a name check

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sun Feb 9 18:58:24 PST 2003

Yes, I'm replying to myself.

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 08:49:39PM -0600, I wrote:
> The Heraldic Submissions Tracker (HST for short) proves useful again!

And ever-so-slightly incorrect. Sigh.

> According to it, "Angus MacKinnon"'s name and device were submitted via
> Steppes on the Feb 2000 ILoI.  They were returned in-kingdom in April
> 2000. [...]
> The AICC [...] says [...] the device was "Pended for acceptable name."

Notice that the HST is, in this case, somewhat inaccurate; the AICC says
the device was pended, and so it should have been marked in the HST, not
as returned.  I'll fix that next time I do an update.

In general, should anyone ever catch a goof or just have a mistake about
anything in the HST, please let me know!

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com