[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Mon Feb 24 06:29:44 PST 2003

I'm posting to get some *thorough* assistance in conflict checking a device.
I've been assisting HE Master Michael Silverhands, who recently had a device
returned with two conflicts.  I looked up his submission history, and found
that his previous device submission (Quarterly azure and argent) only had
one conflict (in 2000), so I thought I'd see about getting in touch with the
conflicting party (Aethelstan of Axford).  I've managed to contact him, and
so far he seems to be willing to grant permission (pending a consult with
another herald).  If he does, Michael will resubmit his original device with
the letter of permission to conflict.  I just want to be certain that there
are no other conflicts that may have come up since Michael's return in 2000.

In service,
Alden