[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Feb 24 12:43:05 PST 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 07:08:57PM +0100, Haines, Paul wrote:
> > Michael Silverhands?  Hasn't his various device ideas bounced like
> > three times?  Hasn't he been trying for REALLY REALLY simple armory?
> > He does need extra help.
> >
> He's submitted two devices so far.  The first, Quarterly azure and argent,
> was returned listing one conflict.  The second, Quarterly argent and azure,
> in dexter chief a cross aislee formy gules, was returned listing two
> conflicts.  I decided to try and track down the conflict to his first device
> submission.  I've done that, and it's looking favorable to get permission to
> conflict.  I just don't want to assume that there's nothing else out there
> to worry about.  I'd like for all the bases to be covered before we submit
> it again.

I believe the conflicts Kitty listed are valid (alas).  It is somewhat
annoying that all potential conflicts weren't listed on the return (or
even earlier, at Kingdom), but it happens.

May I suggest "Quarterly per fess indented azure and argent"? That
should clear all listed conflicts entirely, and I don't see any new
ones; it's also field-primary armory, nice and simple, and very period.

-Emma
(who has "Quarterly per fess indented argent and gules" in submission
right now...)

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com