[ANSTHRLD] Achievements for Households

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Fri Feb 28 08:49:00 PST 2003

Timothy said:
*snip*
> Personally I would be in favor of allowing households to register
> achievements.  I would, by default, grant them the same options as Peers
> (and Shires, et al).  This might be interesting, as it would open a new
> avenue for Crown's to reward households, tourney companies, guilds, etc by
> awarding supporters and the like.  I don't know that any ever would, but
> it would be cool.
*snip*

I agree that this would be a very creative, and possibly useful convention
to recognize households/guilds/companies.  The only area of question I would
have is for groups whose badge is fieldless.  A fieldless badge couldn't be
displayed on a shield for an achievement without it changing the nature of
the badge.  And obviously, the group would only be permitted to use
achievements that are granted by the Crown....this means the proposal to
grant achievements to households would probably need to be proposed by Star
to the Crown too.

Alden