[ANSTHRLD] belts vs alternate symbols

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 12:30:39 PST 2003

HAHAHAHA! That hurts, but my ancestors were Calvinists (grin) Bowerman's
from Plymouth, yes with the funny black hats (grin).

Rodrigo
also known as
Matthew Bowerman
IMARS IVT Lead
System Engineering & Reconfiguration Branch
NASA / JSC / MOD / DV6
Phone: (281) 244 - 0217
Pager: (713) 707 - 9867
Fax: (281) 483 - 0747
e-mail: matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
"The comments and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the
views of United Space Alliance" (per USA Information Technology Policy D-02;
dated 9/16/96)