[ANSTHRLD] looking for documentation

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Fri Feb 21 08:25:33 PST 2003

Maridonna,

The requestor found it as a given name registered in 1983 and is
requesting help locating documentation.  I don't have any Arabic name
sources but a look through the Asterisk files may give us a clue as to
how the original submitter in 1983 documented it.  Of course, it was
1983 so it is entirely possible that the name has no valid historical
reference.

Etienne