[ANSTHRLD] Who can register

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 08:12:51 PST 2003

So lets change the rules, who do I need to talk to, We are recreating the
past, not creating a new past, or practices that were not done just to be
different.  And the excuse that it is not done doesn't get it for me.  Who
can change the rule?

Rodrigo

Matthew Bowerman
IMARS IVT Lead
System Engineering & Reconfiguration Branch
NASA / JSC / MOD / DV6
Phone: (281) 244 - 0217
Pager: (713) 707 - 9867
Fax: (281) 483 - 0747
e-mail: matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
"The comments and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the
views of United Space Alliance" (per USA Information Technology Policy D-02;
dated 9/16/96)