[ANSTHRLD] Who can register

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 14:05:17 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/27/2003 3:48:58 PM Central Standard Time,
PHA at allseas.com writes:

> Currently, you could register a badge for the company under your name and
> that's it.
>
> The Ansteorran College of Heralds does not register achievements for groups
> (other than SCA branches), and any achievement you would register would be
> your own personal achievement, not that of your group.
>
> It's the conflict between "as period as possible", and "SCA convention"  :(
>
> Alden

       At one time Stellar Scroll was registering something for Merchants, I
don't recall the exact term.  It was something like a Craft Mark or Trade
Mark.  When I had the office 2 years ago there hadn't been one registered in
quit a while.

Robert