[ANSTHRLD] Helms in SCA achievements

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Feb 28 11:35:07 PST 2003

"BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA)"
<matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> We all thank you Master Daniel, especial I, but you do not need to
> get ruffled.

I am not ruffled in this case.  I am as a swan gliding on the stream.
I am the very embodiment of calm, the essence of placidity.

(I can, of course, turn into a savage feral snarling man-beast on a
moment's notice.  Grrrrr.  Arggggg.  Ruff.  Ruff.)

> I will ask no further questions of you.
> Good day to the list,

Please don't go.

I don't have my previous messages here at work, but I think there's an
answer for your question (period-style mantling for a Yorkist
gentleman) buried in all the quotations.  If I recall aright, the
answer is "they did whatever they wanted".

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address