[ANSTHRLD] Helms in SCA achievements

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 12:08:01 PST 2003

Greetings:
I did find my answer within the body of Master Daniels messages, and that
is, "yes" what I am doing is ok.  It seems allot was up to the artist, and
owner of the equipment, that is, as long as they did not commit some blaring
error for their time, and the King of Arms was ok with it.  I can see it
now, the King of Arms strolls by the helm shau only to see sir hedge knight
using ermine to line his mantle!  Thump goes the judges button, and the
knight sputters "You want me to put what?  In the what?! What?"!  While I do
not think we are in danger of this happening, or at least only at a Pa de'
Arms where I am a judge (Evil Grin), it is a good thing to stay on the
heralds good side.  By the way I am ordering the books you quoted the
weekend, should have them by next Friday.  The College of Arms also
recommended Friar's books.  I just made the monumental mistake of taking an
modern American authors opinion as a fact.  And the Herald shouts! "Bad
squire, no biscuit! "

Rodrigo the lurker of lists