[ANSTHRLD] belts vs alternate symbols

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 12:21:46 PST 2003

I don't know Alden?  I think you are on subject.  Both my knight and I
believe that a knight is not made he is born.  Sure there is training to be
had, but peers are born with the stuff need to just BE a peer.  That said,
there is an allot to learn about the job a peer does for the kingdom,
because weather you are a knight, laurel, or pelican, you will all serve the
kingdom as a peer first and foremost.  So when I see a Peer, I do not
categorize them as just a fighter, or an artist, or as service only person,
but as a peer of the realm and subject of the Crown. I have found that if I
look at it through period tented glasses thing fall into place.  That said,
boy do I have allot of work to do (grin).

Rodrigo