[ANSTHRLD] Onomastics Research?

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 07:02:58 PST 2003

I know we have several heralds doing some really exquisite onomastics
research out there, and other heraldic research as well.  This work usually
only gets shared with the heralds, but did you know that research is one of
the many arts we recognize?  If you have research written up, consider
entering it at Candlemass, and see the note below.

One thing I *would* suggest is that not all of the Laurels (ok, most of the
Laurels) are not the audience for which this work was written, so you might
consider adding a short introduction aimed at a non-herald about what the
research is good for, how the heralds use it, and so forth.

The excellent work of our heralds shouldn't go unnoticed!

::GUNNVOR::