[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 23 04:18:52 PST 2003

Attention all heralds!
The KHSS is in need of heraldic teachers!  The event won't be much fun if there are no classes to take, so volunteer today to teach something heraldic!  My inbox is eagerly awaiting emails from volunteers.  The class slots will fill up on a first come, first serve basis.  Just email me the following information:

Class Title
Brief Description
Approximate Class Time

Don't wait until it's too late!