[ANSTHRLD] Golden Arrow

Bridgid of Kincairn Bridgid at zamigo.net
Sun Jul 6 17:48:45 PDT 2003

Hello Heralds,
    I know some of you have not heard from me for a long time. Sorry, but mundane life kicked me in the behind for a while. As many of you may or may not know, Golden Arrow IX is coming up in September. We are in need of a few voice heralds to make announcements throughout the day. I will be able to herald court, but as I have now taken on duties as Minister of Children for the shire, I will be occupied keeping the little ones occupied during the day. If you think you may be able to attend the event and help out please email me off list at bridgid at zamigo.net .
Thank you,
Lady Bridgid of Kincairn
Shire of StoneBridge Keep