[ANSTHRLD] Cornation Herald Shift Times

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Tue Jul 8 12:43:06 PDT 2003

Greetings,
Thus far I have received several volunteers to help site herald at
Coronation.  I would greatly appreciate a few more people to sign up to help
and/or as backups heralds.  If you have volunteered, please find me as soon
as you get on site and signed in so I can know you are there and will be
able to cover the shift.

If you volunteered and your name is not on this list, please contact me
again.  I may have missed it.
Shifts begin and end on the half-hour but announcements will be at the top
of every hour.  This way each herald will have 30 minutes prior to their
announcements to receive new information directly.

8:30 - 9:30 (9am) = Alden Drake
9:30 - 10:30 (10am) = Alden Drake
10:30 - 11:30 (11am) = Saundra of Loch Rayburn
11:30 - 12:30 (12pm) = Saundra of Loch Rayburn
12:30 - 1:30 (1pm) = Malcolm MacLean
1:30 - 2:30 (2pm) = Malcolm MacLean
2:30 - 3:30 (3pm) = Rahman
3:30 - 4:30 (4pm) = Jayme Dominguez del Valle
4:30 - 5:30 (5pm) = Groa
5:30 - 6:30 (6pm) = Gwen verch Cynwrig
6:30 - 7:30 (7pm) = Mea Passavanti

Feast Herald - Annes Clotilde von Bamburg (starts at 7ish)
Field Heralds - Victoria Alcon de Castile, Medb Liath (starts at 9/9:30am)

*note that there will be courts that will preempt the hourly announcement.
There may also be emergency announcements that will need to be made at an
irregular time.

In service,
Alden Drake