[ANSTHRLD] Court Herald question

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 17 12:31:40 PDT 2003

Greetings All!
I had a question for the Court heralds out there.

When at a populace meeting with their majesties in attendance, how would you
announce the crown?

I ask because from time to time the court herald of our barony would open
the meeting and close the meeting with a court announce meant much like a
normal even court.  Is there any protocols that need to be observed here?  I
am asking because I am now the new court herald.

Regards,

Rodrigo the expectant