[ANSTHRLD] Court Herald question

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 17:36:23 PDT 2003

It has been a hard day at the mundane job.  I come home, deal with dinner in
this crappy heat and just when I think that I can't stand it all, I read
this list and there is Master Daniel, making me laugh again.

You are almost as good for the psyche as that Margarita that I am to shake
up later.

medb liath