[ANSTHRLD] Scribal Question

cynethryth of tewkesbury cynethryth at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 20:17:28 PDT 2003

Greetings all.  I know that there are some scribes on this list and I am
sure that heralds might know the answer to this question.  If someone
approaches you to commision a scroll for an award that was given to them
already, do you have to take the scroll to the crown that granted the award
for them to sign or can a someone just go ahead and scribe the crown's
signature?  If the crown has to be the one to sign the scroll and they are
not easily accessible, what does one do?

Cynethryth