[ANSTHRLD] query

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 10:22:18 PDT 2003

To whoever might know:

Why is it that things pended at Laurel level take 7
months before they are looked at again?  Why is it not
just another 4 month turnaround like all other things?

Specific case:

Oriana Luisa della Francesca--Device (August ILoI and
ICC, October LoI, February LoAR)
When I typed up the annotations in the ICC, I
accidently left the tincture off of her compass stars
and so, the Laurel level commenters thought that the
stars were supposed to be counterchanged.  So, when
the mess was figured out (I assume by looking at the
picture), they pended the device until the September
Laurel meeting.

Now, that's a big gap between February and September,
and I'm just wondering why it's going to take that
long.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Cahira