[ANSTHRLD] March LoAR

Joseph Percer jpercer at stx.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 20:22:28 PDT 2003

Following up on that:

It may have been in the January LoI, I'm not sure when the decision meeting
was, but I have a feeling it would be in the February LoI... Anyway, If It
was, then the LoI has already been commented on, Pelican & Wreath will rule
in June on the letter, so you've got until July at least before you hear
anything.... If I'm wrong, someone please correct me!

In service,

Jayme