[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jul 9 14:47:41 PDT 2003

"Joseph Percer" <jpercer at stx.rr.com> wrote:
> I'm using the OandA 8.0 program that searches the database

I played with that a bit a few years ago (if it's the same program I'm
thinking of).  As I dimly recall, your strategy is more or less what
you have to do: you enter the features of your armory and it presents
matches ranked by degree of closeness, right?  I don't know what
you're supposed to do with the program if you want to check
tertiaries.

> I'm honestly still digesting the RfS, every time I see an example
> applied to one of them, they become much clearer to me

Being in a heraldic commentary group helped me a lot.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address