[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Re: --<Shadowlands>-- Event Pics: A day at the Pas d' Armes

Leslie Rose aggileslie at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:55:06 PST 2003

Fellow heralds,
This email was sent to me by my Lord Edric de Aldebury.  He tried to submit
his device and was told he needed to redraw it and resubmit it because his
chevrons were to far down.  I'm his herald and have never had to resubmit a
device.  what are the procedures for such a process?  Are they the same as
normal?  Can it be done at Gulf Wars?  I will be there and I want to help
out with the tables and would like to attend some classes.  Thanks for your
help.

In Service,
Catarina di Foscari
Herald, Shire of the Shadowland